Digital Parenting &
Cyber Safety Workshop
Empowering parents to understand children's digital behaviour and the importance of digital supervision.
In the workshop we will look at:
- Our own digital behaviour
- How internet use and social media impacts developing brains
- How to create fair and reasonable boundaries
- The importance of filters, settings and restrictions and HOW to work them
- Social Media Apps - who is using them and how they work
- Cyberbullying and how to protect and empower your kids.
Cost: 2 Hour PD $300 (plus travel if applicable)