top of page
How to solve a problem
You could build a bridge to get over it!
1. Time out - to stop and think
2. What - is the problem? (Define it)
3. Ideas - think of ideas to solve the problem
4. Help? - who could help? What help do you need?
5. Positives & Negatives - make a list of the positives and negatives for your ideas
6. Choose - the best idea to solve the problem
7. Do it! - Fix the problem!
8. Try - other ideas if the first one doesn't work
9. Celebrate - when it's fixed
bottom of page